Each first Saturday of the month we host a virtual, roundtable discussion with some of the guys from our community, and we call these #HoldFastChats! We seek to be encouraging and practical as we pose a topic and relative questions concerning it to overall answer:
“What truths do we as guys need to ‘hold fast’ to in regards to this topic and how can we practically encourage guys to do so?”
This Month’s Topic: Working Our Jobs For The Glory Of God
We will be asking questions and chatting about questions and personal experiences with things such as:
- What does it mean to be a Godly employee or employer?
- How can I know if I’m succeeding in being a Godly employee?
- It’s a popular notion, but am I really called to evangelize in the workplace?
- Are men really called to provide for the family?
- Does God’s word say much about work and working jobs?
- Is work just a consequence of sin or is it a good thing, because sometimes it feels like it’s simply not a good thing.
- How much man-pleasing is too much man-pleasing in my career or work?
So a few of our contributors are sitting down to discuss questions and experiences such as these on this topic!
Grab your best cup of coffee, have your questions ready, and let’s discuss some truth to hold fast too!
Tune In For The Livestream, Or Catch The Replay: